Find the best online casino bonus
One of the main perks to playing online has got to be the casino bonuses on offer. We aren’t going to beat around the bush we love free spins and purchase match offers so we are always on the lookout for the very best casino bonuses around. For the online casino experts, we have found the best bonuses for you to claim straight away, for those of you not sure on bonuses read on to find out more about what you can claim and how to get the most from your casino perks and benefits.
First up claim a welcome bonus
One thing you will notice is that each and every casino on our top New Zealand casinos list offers a new player welcome bonus. This is the first casino bonus you will claim from an online casino and probably the most lucrative bonus they will offer you. The most common sign up bonus is referred to as a match bonus. This is when the casino will match you deposit up to a certain percentage, giving you free money to enjoy your favourite casino game. To explain this further we have decided to breakdown our favourite online casino Royal Vegas’s welcome bonus.
All new players at this casino will be offered a welcome bonus of up to $1,200 free. This offer is split across your first three deposits and broken down as follows:
- Deposit 1 will reward you with a match bonus of 100% giving you up to $250 free.
- Deposit 2 will reward you with a match bonus of 25% giving you up to $200 free.
- Deposit 3 will reward you with a match bonus of 50% giving you up to $750 free.
In order to claim the full $1,200 free, you will need to fork out a total deposit of $2,550 which is quite steep for some players. But, you do not need to make the max deposits in order to claim the three-match bonuses on offer, you can deposit less. There are a few terms and conditions you need to take note of with regards to claiming this casino bonus.
- This bonus offer is only available to players who are making their first deposit at the casino.
- You need to claim the full bonus within 7 days of making your first deposit.
- The match bonuses are subject to 40x wagering requirements.
Hang on what is a wagering requirement?
Wagering or playthrough requirements is what protects a casino from bonus abusers, basically, when you claim a casino bonus you are required to playthrough a certain amount before you can make a withdrawal. This way you can’t claim a bonus and then just withdrawal the full amount from the casino.
So if we refer back to the Royal Vegas welcome bonus we discussed earlier the wagering requirement is 40x. This can be either:
- Playing through 40% of your deposit
- Playing through 40% of your deposit and casino bonus
One thing to make sure you understand about playthrough requirements is that you are required to simply wager this amount and not necessarily lose the amount. If you wager and win all the better. Another thing to take note of is that different games contribute differently to wagering requirements. The casinos we recommend often have a breakdown similar to:
- Casino pokies offer a 100% contribution
- Keno and scratchies offer a 100% contribution
- Table games (excluding blackjack) offer a 10% contribution
- Blackjack and some video poker games offer a 2% contribution
Additional casino bonuses
The welcome bonus is not the only casino bonus up for grabs, the casino you play at should reward you regularly with casino bonuses and promotions. Some of the other bonuses you may come across are:
- Free Spins Bonus: claim real money free spins on a specific game or a pokie of your choice.
- No deposit bonus: claim a casino bonus without making a deposit, often you can claim free spins or a small amount of money to play with. (This is often the best online casino bonus you can get)
- Refer a friend bonus: get an extra bonus when you refer a friend to the casino.
- E-Wallet bonus: some casinos offer a match bonus when you pay with a preferred e-wallet method.
- High Roller bonus: Players that drop a few bar on their first deposits can claim an additional bonus if you are a high roller lookout for casinos that offer this bonus.
Casino promotions and loyalty perks
Bonuses are not the only way online casinos reward players. All of the casinos we suggest you play at run regular casino promotions and have a VIP club and rewards programme on offer. These casino perks are a great way to get extra casino credits and bonus rewards. For example, Platinum Play casino run an invite-only VIP club. If you are lucky enough to become a VIP at this casino then you are in for a real treat. All VIPs get a dedicated casino host and qualify for entry to exclusive tournaments and events. At WinTingo however, they have a great loyalty programme where you can earn points that can later be exchanged for cash. So as you can see there are extra benefits for playing at casinos that offer these options.
Get started now
So whatever type of casino bonus you are looking for we can help you find it from free spins to no deposit bonuses we have you covered. All of the casinos we prefer to play at offer bonuses and more, so you can always find a way to boost your bankroll and enjoy hours of online casino entertainment. And if you are looking for the best online casino bonuses then look no further than the casinos right here on the New Zealand Gambler.